Friday, December 14, 2012

Karaoke

11/30/12 was Jeremiah's Christmas party at work.  The entertainment was karaoke and he signed us up!  I don't mind speaking in front of people but singing is another story.  I was so nervous but I went with it.  We haven't had that much fun in months and I'm so glad that we went.  

Jeremiah started the party with "I'm Too Sexy" by Right Said Fred.  It was SO funny and pretty darn good once he found his stride.  I wish I'd kept recording but I stopped recording to enjoy it.  It was so funny and much better in person.  The :20 mark is my favorite.


Then it was our turn.  We sang Al Green's "Lets Stay Together".  


I don't know who recorded this but I'm glad that they did.  Everyone posted videos and pictures on the shared drive at work and Jeremiah found this clip.  Check out the :25 mark.  I can't believe I hit that note!  We received a standing ovation and won the cutest couple award, yay!


Jeremiah performed a Spanish song by himself.  People weren't into it at first but by the end, he won the crowd over.  

No comments: