Thursday, January 16, 2014

Savannah Turns 3

We celebrated Savannah's 3rd birthday on December 12th!  There are so many things that I love about this little girl.  I love that she fights Scarlett to bless the food before a meal.  To be fair, if they are going to fight, thank goodness it's over spiritual matters.  Savannah also takes initiative AND has potty trained herself.  Seriously, one day she just pulled off her diaper to go potty in the potty chair.  That was it.  She is still a great eater and not too picky about what she eats.  She is as cute as she can be and has the softest skin.  Depending on the day she can be quite stubborn.  Her favorite color is blue and she loves everything and anything with Spider-Man on it!  However, she loves her daddy more than Spider-Man.  I asked Savannah what she wanted to be when she grew up and her response was "daddy".  She is 100% a daddy's girl.  I love her and all of the love, joy, and happiness that she contributes to our family.  I feel incredibly blessed that the Lord trusted Jeremiah and I with this sweet girl.  Happy birthday little mama!

Seeing her birthday cake for the first time and soaking it all in.



She told us she wanted a strawberry Spider-Man cake.  I had no idea how we would pull this off.  Once again in all of his amazing-ness, Jeremiah pulled off her much desired strawberry Spider-Man cake.  I was floored!


 The rest of the night was filled with lots of hugs, kisses, and laughter :o)


Her favorite gift?  Spider-Man socks!

2 comments:

Jalei & Lane said...

What a sweet little girl. I just love her!

Jami said...

She also loves saying the prayer in sunbeams. Three must be the Spider-man birthday. We had one for Eleanor when she turned three.