Friday, December 27, 2013

Fall Has Come & Gone

When the temperature gets below 50 degrees, I usually stay inside because it's too cold for me to get out.  I hate the cold and it makes me miserable.  Period.  There were a couple of days that the girls and I spent inside until it warmed up again.  There were also quite a few tender moments but these are the ones I want to remember so I am blogging about them.

One day I heard the girls snickering, laughing and playing in the kitchen.  When I snuck up on them, they were just playing away and getting along so well.  I hope they continue to be great sisters to each other.  


 In the spirit of "what does the fox say", one of our crafts this season was to assemble and decorate a fox.  They girls did pretty well and the foxes turned out great.


Happy belated Thanksgiving!  Unfortunately, this was the only picture that I took the entire day.  We were just relaxing after dinner and these two looked so sweet together.


Goodbye fall (and leaves) and see ya next year.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Oh Gwen its so fun to see your girls. They have GROWN!!!! I love to see Sophia and her growth. I haven't been on here in a while. So glad I can follow you and see all the fun things you guys have been up to. Miss you