Monday, June 10, 2013

Mother's Day / Anniversary

Mothers Day was quite pleasant this year.  I feel really blessed that the good Lord trusted me with all of these girls!  I am blessed to raise my beautiful daughters.  They keep me busy and I just love them!  I hope they know one day that I absolutely do my very best to do right by them each and every day.  Most of all, I'm glad that I am so blessed to have the privilege to be a stay at home mom.  Anyway, each of the girls made me something that I absolutely love!

From the hospital/Sophia.


This is what Scarlett made in school.


Savannah made this one in nursery at church.


Liz made this about five minutes before I took this picture.


Jeremiah and I got married the day before Mother's Day.  Because of this, I knew that one day our anniversary would fall on Mother's Day.  This was the year that happened.  When we were planning our wedding date, I made it very clear that he is to never combine an anniversary and Mother's Day gift.   This year he did and I was more than okay with it!  This is a marble Christus statue and I've wanted one for several years.  He's about 20" tall and I love it!  We agreed that wouldn't get anything for each other this year.  Honestly, I was a little peeved and felt a little small that he got me something and I didn't get him anything.  I quickly got over that after he got me such a thoughtful gift.  I love my man!!!

No comments: