Tuesday, June 11, 2013

End of Year Activities

May is always super busy around here.  Having said that, I am so far behind with updating you on what's been happening with the Pricketts...again!  The beauty of it is that I've forgotten everything that I wanted to say about all of the pics that I took.  Therefore, my verbiage will be shorter and you can get on with whatever you need to do :o)

May 23rd was a busy and exciting day.  We started the morning by attending Liz's NJHS (National Junior Honor Society) awards ceremony.  She was so proud of herself and so were we.  Good job, Lizardy!!!


With no time to waste I, rushed over to Scarlett's school for her end of year party.  Here are a couple of her friends, Stephanie and Avery.   


Saying "cheese" while partaking of their pizza.


THIS is Mrs. Talley!  I.  LOVE.  HER!  She is sooo good with the kids.  One of my favorite things about her is that she is not afraid to discipline the kids.  She is old school and I absolutely love that about her.  I love the way she teaches, too.  I have every intention on sending Savannah and Sophia to her.  Luckily, they get grandfathered and I don't have to go on that dreadful waiting list!  Thanks for a great year Mrs. Talley!!!

2 comments:

Jalei & Lane said...

That is SO NOT what I was picturing Ms. Talley to look like! LOL!

Jami said...

I know Scarlett loves Ms. Tally. She talks about her in class.