Saturday, May 4, 2013

Scarlett's 4th Birthday

Scarlett turned four years old on April 14th, yay!  There are so many reasons why I love her.  She is such a big girl helper and wants to help me do anything.  She is tender, loving, and kind.  Her mean streak isn't as bad as Savannah's and I'm exceedingly grateful for that.  Sometimes she moves sooo slow and it drives me crazy.  She gives the best hugs and kisses.  Plus, she's really cute :o)

We had a party with her class the Thursday before her birthday.  It was her teachers idea and I was all for it.  My only part?  To bring the cake!  Mrs. Talley took care of everything else.  I was ALL over that!!!  She really is the best!

From Walmart and it was pretty good. 


Savannah was invited to sit at the head of the table with Scarlett.


This was so cute.





Of course Savannah had to help.



When I told her that we were done taking pictures, she was happy to finally have some cake.  She was so patient and was rewarded well.


Naturally, we had to have cake on her birthday.  Jeremiah baked a strawberry cake and Scarlett loved it.  She's into anything strawberry these days.  We pretty much celebrated Scarlett's birthday all weekend and it was so much fun!

Jeremiah put and "S" and stars on her cake.





She got a bike for her birthday and I had to get Savannah one, too.  Otherwise, both girls would be fighting over Scarlett's bike.  The solution?  Get each one a bike...and helmets.  

2 comments:

Jalei & Lane said...

Happy bday Miss Scarlett! All of your girls are just precious. And I wouldn't believe for a minute that Savannah has a mean streak. She is sweet as can be in the nursery.

Jami said...

She told us her Daddy was making her a cake.