Saturday, March 21, 2015

Liz's 1st Dance

Liz attended her first dance on September 20, 2014.  She was very excited and so were we.  The bottom left hand picture made me laugh SO hard!  Jeremiah was teaching her how to "properly" dance with a boy.  She needed to stand that far back, only touch him with two fingers, turn her head away from the boy...WITH her eyes closed!  I'm pretty sure Liz was saying "what the heck, dad?!"  I was trying to make him smile but nothing was working.  He kept staring into space and couldn't believe his little girl was off to her first dance.  He makes me laugh, too!


At one point, the camera went off and accidentally took a picture of Jeremiah genuinely smiling.  I didn't see that picture until days later.  I love me some candid shots.  Then it was time to go and Scarlett waved goodbye until they were out of sight.

1 comment:

Jami said...

She is so grown up. I loved her talk at new beginnings. So mature.