Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Christmas Day

Our first order of business on Christmas day was to go see Sophia at the hospital!  Since she wasn't coming home for Christmas, we took home to her.  We only stayed for two hours because we didn't wanted to risk getting stuck in the snow.

Sophia's Christmas decorations have been really mobile.  Remember when I decorated her room the first time?  Well, while she was in the PICU, a TCU nurse called and said that they needed our room.  Even though they helped me pack everything up, we had to haul it downstairs to the PICU.  I couldn't stand for the decorations to be sitting in a corner so I decorated her room.  At the time, it looked liked we would be in the PICU for Christmas so I didn't mind setting everything up.


Then on December 21st, baby was feeling well enough to go back to the TCU.  Once again, I had to pack everything up and decorate her new room.  I've had to decorate her rooms on three different occasions.  I didn't mind because it was a nice distraction when she got sick.


A few weeks ago I arrived at the hospital and there was this cute little craft.  The art lady made a reindeer out of Sophia's footprint.  I LOVE IT!


I hate snow on EVERY level.  But we drove through it to get to the hospital.


Merry Christmas and happy new year from the Pricketts!




I love picture!!!


After I got all of my pictures, it was time to open presents.


Sophia Lynette now has four teeth and weighs 19 pounds.  Her blood pressure is up and down and still being managed by drugs.  She laughs all of the time and loves sucking her fingers.  As far as her lungs are concerned, they are what they are but at least she's feeling better.

No comments: