Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Easter

Because Easter was well over a month ago, the only thing I remember is that church was good.  Afterwards, we came home for pictures and a nice Easter dinner.  Wished I'd blogged about it sooner because I would've had better details.  Oh well.  Enjoy!



LOVE!


Savannah was SO tired and just wanted a nap.  Poor thing was miserable.  I asked her for a "really, really, really big smile for mommy???"  This is what she gave me and I was grateful.


Scarlett being Scarlett :o)


 Surprisingly, Liz did well.  I only got three pics that look just like this.  Then she was ready to go.

As usual, Jeremiah gave me a run for my money in order to get a nice picture.  After all of the pain and suffering, I got a picture I was FINALLY happy with!

1 comment:

Jami said...

They looked beautiful that day.