Saturday, November 23, 2013

Halloween

For Halloween this year we went to the trunk-or-treat at church, passed out candy to trick or treaters, and went trick-or-treating.  Last year the girls had so much fun passing out candy.  This year I decided to let them do it again.  When we were passing out candy, we were starting to get low.  So, I took the girls trick-or-treating to replenish our stock.  I didn't have to pack up and go the store AND I didn't have to spend any money...Jeremiah liked that part.  Upon our return, I noticed the front door ajar.  I knew that I had closed it when I left and thought to myself "this has Jeremiah written all over it."  I walked in and Scarlett was beside me.  The next thing I knew, Jeremiah jumped out of nowhere screaming and SCARED Scarlett!  Scarlett yelled so loud for so long and you could hear the fear in her voice.  She laughed at the end and was a great sport about it.  Anyway, our neighborhood was busy, very festive, and we had a blast.







This is just the loot from the trunk-or-treat at church.




 Sophia Lynette even got in on the action.  She was in her costume about three minutes and had to come out of it.  She was so hot and started to get cranky.  



Waiting for the trick-or-treaters.


I love my little pretties!

3 comments:

glad2bemommy09 said...

I see she has decided not to wear her glasses:-) she is the cutest spitfire I've ever seen. Looks like you all had a great Halloween.

Jalei & Lane said...

you goofballs!

Jami said...

They were so cute in their costumes.