Saturday, July 13, 2013

Lifting Head

Last week was a huge week for Sophia!  She had several physical therapy sessions that focused on two things: strengthening her hip sockets and lifting her head.  She doesn't like the hip socket exercises too much but she does well lifting her head.  She works so hard and I love her so much for trying.  When she finds her stride, she is a character!  Oh, and she's starting to breathe on her own...again!  I love when she's off the ventilator because she can maneuver way better without having the circuits that aren't flexible.  When she's off the vent, she doesn't beautifully.

Random picture.


Another random pic.


Then she decides to see if I'm still taking pictures.  She's a pro at playing possum...really.


Just chillin'...mostly because she can.


And she's off!  Look at her lifting her head!


You go baby!!!


Then she gets pooped and needs a little break.


Here's bonus footage if you've made it this far :o)  I love Sophia Lynette!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YaY<3<3<3<3!!!!!!!

Jami said...

I'm glad she is doing so well. Patrick said that she may be coming home very soon. I bet you guys are so excited.

Oh, if you want to sit with us at the parade next year, you are welcome. Patrick's mom is really into the parade. I would rather sleep. But she brings food, drinks, and gets the spot early.